[Blindmath] LaTex to Nemeth?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 16:50:13 UTC 2009

Hi Mary,

You could also give LaTeX to MathML a try.
MathML can be read allowed with any screen reader and can also  be displayed on a Braille display, though I don't have any idea about its quality.

2 programs for translating TeX to MathML are:

1. TTM

http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/mml/

2. TeX4ht

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/

Regards

“If you want something desperately, the whole of the universe will conspire to give it to you.”
~ Paulo Coelho