[Blindmath] SAS, SPSS, Stata

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 10:48:51 UTC 2009

Hi Philip,

Before learning any statistical application, be reasonably sure that it is going to be used in your course.
Besides, the statistical application that you are going to work on will most likely depend on what is installed on your College computers.

Since you asked about SAS, try these links to read the instructions for SAS to work with a screen reader.
You will need to install Java Access Bridge since SAS is Java based.

http://www.sas.com/govedu/java.html

http://support.sas.com/rnd/datavisualization/access508/

Regards

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
~ Albert Einstein