[Blindmath] Need suggestions for High School Geometry

Munawar Bijani munawarb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:47:44 UTC 2009

Hi,
Yes tactile graphics will help quite a bit. Most of the theorems and stuff
are obvious by the geometric shapes of the graphics so I think the only
place he may have trouble is proving that one angle is a certain number
based on some facts he's given. It shouldn't be so bad though as long as
he's got the graphics there. Good luck!
Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
mailto:munawarb at gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com