[Blindmath] Mathematical document accessibility

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 17:55:57 UTC 2009

Hi Theodor,

PDF documents with mathematics are hopefully soon going to be accessible. This is because Design Science is developing a MathMl plugin for PDF documents that will be similar to MathPlayer.
For more information, see this post.
http://accessiblemath.dessci.com/2008/11/pdf-math-accessibility-continues-move-toward-iso-standardization.html

Regards