[Blindmath] accessible math websites

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Mar 17 06:16:46 UTC 2009

Angie Matney <arm4r at virginia.edu> wrote:
> I have to agree. When I was teaching, I'd say that 99% of the time, my LaTeX documents came out exactly how I wanted them to. The other 1% of the time, I found it helpful to have someone glance at the output to verify that there were no glaring
> errors.

This matches my experience as well, except that in some of that 1% of cases,
running the output through pdftotext or tex4ht and checking the relevant part
of it in a text editor is enough to confirm that the LaTeX commands have done
their work (or that they haven't and need to be corrected, as the case may
be).