[Blindmath] Infty

Phillip M Minyard (pminyard) pminyard at memphis.edu
Mon May 4 21:54:24 UTC 2009

I have done some reading. I don't write Latex or other math/scientific  programming. I have Scientific Notebook and have used to create Nemeth Braille. HOWEVER, as everyone else who is working with students who are blind or severely visually impaired, I want to scan a math test, load it into the computer, and have it read to the student. Please share any experiences with or advice about the Infty.org products. I am considering purchasing the whole package.

A lot has been said on blindmath, so feel free to contact me off list, and please do so. I have a part-time graduate assistant that I can press into service handling some of the learning curve.

Thanks, in advance.
Phil

Phillip Minyard
Disability Services Coordinator
Student Disability Services<http://saweb.memphis.edu/sds/>
University of Memphis
110 Wilder Tower
Memphis, TN  38152-3520
Voice 901 678-2880 - fax 901 678-3070

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
B. F. Skinner