[Blindmath] Frustrations with InftyReader

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 00:06:38 UTC 2009

Alastair,

Let me pick your brain a little more.
When I continue with the LaTeX format, I get blank lines after every line, which is even mor annoying than the broken words in the HR-TeX format.
Do you suppose this is because of the selection in the Linefeed box?

Regards

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
said by Dumbledore
~ JK Rowling