[Blindmath] a Jaws and SPSS question

Cheryl Fogle cfogle at unm.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:39:30 UTC 2009

All,

I have a question regarding the dialog in spss to
associate cases with variables.  I have imported an excel
data file where the rows are cases with measurements of
individual stone tools, and the columns are variables such
as length width etc.  When I enter the dialog to associate
cases with variables, Jaws doesn’t read the “ok” button.
 I’m using Jaws 10 with spss 15.  Does anyone have
suggestions for how I might make this work? Thanks.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate, Department of Anthropology, University of
New Mexico