[Blindmath] New STEM guidelines

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 09:11:53 UTC 2009

Hm

I thought that we were not suppose to reveal our identity.
I wonder if there are any websites providing audio description for STEM images?

Regards

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life
is a long and arduous quest after Truth."
~ Mahatma Gandhi