[Blindmath] LaTeX to Braille

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:24:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

If the student knows Nemeth Braille, then they can use Duxburry to translate
to Nemeth.  The Tiger Software Suite can also convert from MathType to
Nemeth Braille if the documents and assignments have been prepared in MS
Word using the latest MathType version.  Keep in mind that the  University
will have to purchase one or more of the software packages I have mentioned.

Tiger Software Suite ships with any printer that ViewPlus sells.  you may
also purchase Tiger Software suite separately.

MathType is developed by Design Sciences and can be used to prepare and
later convert asignments using Tiger Software Suite or any software package
that handles MathType.

Duxburry Translator is developed by Duxburry Systems.

Regards,
Jose Tamayo

Regards,
Jose Tamayo