[Blindmath] math software for college?

Haden Pike haden.pike at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:42:54 UTC 2010

Thank you. I will take a look at these programs.

I am not familiar with the R language so I'll look into that.

I am currently learning LaTeX.  HTML was the first language I learned
and I notice a lot of similarities between the two.

As far as different programming languages go, I am reasonably skilled in
python.
Haden

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/haden.pike%40gmai