[Blindmath] new to list with a question

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 29 06:23:33 UTC 2010

Hi,
apologies if this has already been said. I deleted much of the thread
before reading it.
What software do you have available? If it's Duxbury, you're in luck.
Download a free trial of InftyReader. It translates pdf documents into
LaTeX. It does not translate images unfortunately. Use InftyReader to
convert this pdf file, and save the converted file. Open it in
Duxbury, translate to Braille, and emboss.
Behold your math test.
Sarah
P.S.: here's the direct download link for InftyReader.

http://www.sciaccess.net/download/InftyReaderE2831_fullset.zip

to read about the program before download, go to:

http://www.sciaccess.net/en/InftyReader/index.html