[Blindmath] Intermediate Algebra or Algebra 2

Sean Loraas sloraas at austincc.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:01:00 UTC 2010

I am looking for a braille version of an Intermediate Algebra or Algebra 2
book. Hardcopy would be ok, but Id rather find a source for downloadable
braille or in a filetype I could convert to Nemeth: Latex, MS word/Mathtype,
Scientific Notebook, or Mathmatica) I work for Austin Community College and
will not break any Copyright laws so am wondering if anyone has already
converted an Algebra book of this type to Nemeth or in Text/Latex.

I am already working on converting a book, and also working with Bookshare
to produce a book, but figured I'd check all my resources to avoid
"reinventing the wheel", which I think happens a lot in out industry.

 <http://www.austincc.edu/tutor/students/access/accommasst.php> Sean Loraas
Accommodations Assistant
Riverside Campus RVS 9107
512.223.6034 Voice/Voicemail