[Blindmath] Introduction

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Jun 20 03:39:36 UTC 2010

Does anyone know what the company "R" is?  I'm referring to the one mentioning in the email below.

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle