[Blindmath] Colllege calculus Questions

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 06:29:13 UTC 2010

I don't know nemeth code at all if that is what you mean by braille
proficiency. I know the Grade One and Two fluently. What do you think
are the unique challenges imposed on the sightless as opposed to the
partially sighted? I want to know how visual the concepts as I didn't
graduate high school and got my general education diploma. Actually
the class struggle and division with about 50% in all major urban
areas of drop outs and a third nationally this is fairly common place.
Judge us middle to upper class cause you don't understand us anymore.
There must be two America's from a structuralist prospective and
capitalism has yet again failed us.
     I'm trying to see about the geometry involved in calculus and
linear algebra? Is it more like algebra or more like geometry? How
long are the problems on the page or pages? I am willing to do almost
anything to learn the material. Moreover, what do you think that blind
programmers must reproduce at work from what they learned in calculus
and linear algebra? This in my opinion is what should guide the
discussion about calculus and advanced mathematics cause if not just
make up a temporary system till you finish with passing grades and go
about it. Lots of my college classes that I've had and surely I will
have in this process of engineering revolve around eliminating
candidates to inflate ranking rarity of degree and that is it. The
whole notion that any of this even according to a NASA software
engineer attest to this online. You aren't that guy from the Faith
list are you? The little bugger that doesn't want to stand for morals?

sincerely,
Peter, AS