[Blindmath] Colllege calculus Questions

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:38:19 UTC 2010

I think that if you are fairly comfortable with grade 2 braille, you
will do fine with Nemeth. The thing with nemeth is that it's very
fancy. While I am not a math major, and in fact am not fond of the
subject, I did do calc in high school. And I found it useful to create
my own short hand especially when trying to solve a problem with many
steps. Have a handy nemeth symbol book by and you should be ok. I have
never used any of the math software so I'll leave that to the experts.
And just a word of advise Peter, when you are seeking for resources
that others have to offer, don't bring personal issues into it. this
list serf  runs on the basis that we are willing to share what we know
to help each other. So cool off and grow up.
Sincerely,
Mary F

--
Mary Fernandez