[Blindmath] Question for Blind Mathematicians

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Thu Mar 4 17:08:34 UTC 2010

Hello Jose, I would agree with Matthew although perhaps more tactfully.
  I did not interpret the professor's letter as negative, just ignorant.
  She needs to learn a bit about communication, but frankly, it should
be no big deal.  None of the problems she's worried about are really
major problems unless your SSD office doesn't know how to communicate
them either.  The professor obviously has no idea how to communicate
those ideas and needs to learn.

Good luck.

J Gardner