[Blindmath] A book on LaTeX and Python using Math examples

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 16:31:31 UTC 2010

Greg,

Yes, you can use it for programming under Windows. This is because you would be dealing with the Python interactive shell, no matter which OS you are running.

Regards

“When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that
nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to
decide whether or not to accept our destiny.”
~ Paulo Coelho