[Blindmath] Blindmath Digest, Vol 51, Issue 5

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:09:08 UTC 2010

 "I have a massive mid-term in Statistics on Tuesday and I just got the
accessible
version of the textbook today!"  As a professional transcriber and a former
teacher of the blind, that makes me sick.  I am not going to get into a
debate here on education, accessibility, etc. as this isn't the forum for
that, but ... it's sickening.  If this happened to sighted students, there
would be such an uproar, it would be deafening.

SM