[Blindmath] psychology statistical diagrams

Mike Moore mikeis at talktalk.net
Tue Oct 19 20:32:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am a blind student studying psychology at university in Northern Ireland.

I am asking DSA (disabled student's allowance) for a fuser by Zychem.

This item uses swell paper and I would find it very useful when using SPSS software to produce tactile diagrams in order to comment on the distribution/dispersion of frequency polygons etc.

I am having difficulty convincing them and would like to know if anyone else has used this item and how successful it has been.

Kind regards,

Mike Moore,
University & College Student Mentor