[Blindmath] a message from iqbal

Iqbal Hosen iqbalrtbd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 05:00:29 UTC 2011

dear all,
my thanks and regards to all. i have learnt many things from this group and my idea about math study for visually impaired greatly changed. i think the problem we face is our own problem created by our environment.

now could i request a favour from anyone of you? my request is if any person  or organization have any old or unused braille text books for geometry for secondary level, could you please send me for my students. because visually impaired students  of our country can never get any idea about geometry. though the syllabus of other country may differ from ours, it will help our students to get idea about geometry.
my address is: iqbal hosen,
resource Teacher,
integrated education program for the visually impaired,
Singhajani ML High School,
Jamalpur, Bangladesh.

wishing you best of luck.
iqbal.