[Blindmath] LaTeX

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 16 00:39:31 UTC 2011

Hi Daria,
Firstly, welcome to the list! Second, LaTeX is not a computer program but
rather a code used to create math and many other things. The best place to
start for all things math is the archives of this list, and
http://www.access2science.com

Start there and then you can get a better idea of where to begin in the
realm of accessible math. I was certainly overwhelmed at first, but start
there and see where it takes you.
Sarah