[Blindmath] Question about doing math in notepad

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Wed Aug 24 16:43:11 UTC 2011

I want to echo what Birkir said:  hundreds of thousands of people use
MathType without a problem (although only a very few use it with a screen
reader).  If you are having problems, please contact support at dessci.com.  We
take pride in our responsive support to MathType users.  I hope that they
will be able to help you resolve whatever problem you are having.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~