[Blindmath] UEB again (was Braille code urgency)

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Dec 5 04:15:25 UTC 2011

Thank you for answering my questions.  I have to think about this some, and I do understand that this list is probably
not the forum to engage in a long discussion, but I do believe that we are all going to need to develop an
understanding of various positions to make an intelligent decision.  I appreciate you helping me to do that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson