[Blindmath] physics/mathematics problem; have a solution?

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Mon Dec 19 12:32:37 UTC 2011

Ha you should not be ashamed the ones that are ashamed are the ones who do
not know they can be as crazy as the sited folks.  One of my favorite miss
haps close to yours was carrying 50 pounds of roofing tile up two floors  on
a rickety ladder to teach my teenager how to patch a roof.  Now this is all
after running into a power pole with the previously mentioned 50 pounds of
roofing tiles balanced on my head showing off.  Can someone come up with the
formula for a 180 pound guy hitting the ground from 5 foot 3 and a quarter
up and waiting for a 50 pound pile of roofing tiles which landed, yup that's
right on my head?  All I can say is whatever force is calculated is the same
force needed to make stars.  Anyway  I know sited people who have done worse
than us and they can see.  I am just glad that I can still do all the wood
working and you name it that I still do I would be ashamed if I gave it all
up just because of a bit of universal star creation. Hey did you break the
lamp?  I bet you didn't.

Ken