[Blindmath] Math Type with Office 2010

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:30:02 UTC 2011

Hi

I think it would be best for your friend to contact Design Science
directly (go to www.dessci.com and contact them through the web site).
They are very good with follow ups and responding to customer inquiries.
If your friend contacts them and does not hear a follow up very
shortly after, I can follow up on his/her behalf and make sure the
matter gets due attention.
Thanks
-B