[Blindmath] Just Testing Subscription: Please Disregard

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jan 22 14:38:07 UTC 2011

Sometimes those messages are seemingly generated.  Just ignore them
-- they are generated in part because of the long reply strings, with
all the footers at the bottom -- one of the options links accidently
gets triggered.  When replying everybody should trim out all the
unnecessary stuff at the bottom.

The unsubscribe messages do expire and can be ignored.

David Andrews, List Owner