[Blindmath] SvgDraw01 SWT/SVG drawing program can now draw text

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sun Sep 4 19:36:32 UTC 2011

For Ben and others who may be interested

I have posted another updated version of my SVGDraw01 drawing program at
http://www.austincc.edu/<http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/SWT-SVG/SVGDraw01.jar>
baldwin/SWT-SVG/SVGDraw01.jar<http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/SWT-SVG/SVGDraw01.jar>

This new version adds the capability for the user to draw text with
attributes of location, font face, font size, font style, and font weight.

Updated instructions and three sample csv files are contained in an attached
file titled _Instructions.zip.

Due to licensing constraints, I'm told that the output from this program
does not support the audio capabilities of the free version of the IVEO
viewer. However, I believe that it does support the audio capabilities of
the IVEO Creator program and it has been demonstrated to support the audio
capabilities of the IVEO Creator Pro program.

I'm told that it does, however, support the embossed graphics capabilities
of the free IVEO Viewer program provided that a compatible embossing device
is available. Feedback from users in this as well as other areas will be
appreciated.

Thank you.
Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/