[Blindmath] SPSS accessibility

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Sun Sep 11 13:18:53 UTC 2011

Faiz,
Thank you for your help. I did get NVDA to read menus and many other
elements in SPSS 16, where Jaws doesn't read anything. You mention the
need to separately install java access bridge, a requirement not
mentioned in the documentation. How should I do this? As I recall there
is some access bridge zip file which had to be extracted to a certain
JRE subdirectory but as the documentation didn't mention anything about
this I had assumed the JRE installed with SPSS didn't require this patch.
Tim