[Blindmath] Respected sirs!

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:55:06 UTC 2011

hello! i am a new member of the comunity.

so, here i want to know some thing about the software regarding math
stoff. my questions is that, is tally accessible with jaws? if not, is
there any software similar to tally, that can be accessed with jaws or
NVDA? and, if tally is accessible with jaws, then, i will be very
grateful, if some one has provide me the website/tutorials/any thing
related to tally, from where i could learn.

and lastly, i request you that, if i write some thing unusable, please
forgive and let me know. i am reading regularly this mailing list.

thanks! your faithfully, raju singh.