[Blindmath] Unauthorized publication of my free online tutorials by Amazon

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Wed Sep 21 03:16:45 UTC 2011

Please visit the following websites and take a look around:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Accessible-Physics-Concepts-Students-ebook/dp/B005MZBLV0

http://www.amazon.com/Accessible-Object-Oriented-Programming-Concepts-ebook/dp/B005MZ96Z8/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316573795&sr=1-3

I want everyone in these groups to know that this material was converted to
Kindle format and published by Amazon without my knowledge.

The primary websites where the material can be viewed free of charge, are:

http://cnx.org/content/col11294/latest/

http://cnx.org/content/col11349/latest/

I also want you to know that I receive no compensation in any form for
publication of the material either at CNX.org or on Amazon.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/