[Blindmath] SVGDraw01

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Thu Sep 22 13:44:41 UTC 2011

Hi Marvin,

I can't answer the questions regarding Jaws, so I am posting this on a
couple of groups where Jaws users hang out. Perhaps one of them can comment
on the Jaws questions.

While I am sighted and have no expertise with screen readers, I do test the
program with NVDA and it seems to work for me.

The program should run just fine on your 32-bit Windows 7 machine.

Regarding how to use it, usage instructions are included.

The program is free, so the best thing is to simply download it and give it
a test drive. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/