[Blindmath] Fwd: Version 0.0.9 of SVGDraw01 is now available for download - correction of typing error

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 22 20:34:00 UTC 2011

richard,

On another list, someone reported that the Windows Access Bridge was required for this program, however, I thought I read that SWT was used and would
negate the need for the Windows Access Bridge.  I have downloaded the program and have run it without the Windows Access Bridge and at least on the
surface it seems to work fine.  Would you clarify so I can be sure other lists have accurate information?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson