[Blindmath] Graphing-calculator?

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Sun Sep 25 22:10:00 UTC 2011

Stine,
There is no way for a blind user to use a hardware graphing calculator
like the TI89. The audio graphing calculator from Viewplus can be useful
in certain situations but is not a full substitute for a graphing
calculator.
For most uses of a graphing calculator there are good alternatives.
Could you tell us a bit more about the mathematics course you are
following and what you need a graphing calculator for in that course so
we can give an advice on how to solve the problem?
Tim