[Blindmath] jaws and Mathplayer

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:03:04 UTC 2011

Sina

What exactly do you hve issues with with Jaws and IE?
I get the basic MathPlayer speech to work just fine in Windows 7
32-bit with IE9. I have heard there may be issues with 64-bit
versions, and the problem being on FS end. I also cannot find/open the
MathPlayer menu, which  makes MP a lot less useful, but I am hoping I
can resolve that with Neil.
Feel free to describe your issue, contact me on or off list. I think
issues with MathPlayer concern most people here, so it may be better
to keep discussion on the list, anyone disagree, please post too, and
we can take it off-list.
Cheers
-B