[Blindmath] jaws and Mathplayer

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Thu Sep 29 02:11:54 UTC 2011

There have been an increasing number of reports of problems getting JAWS to
work with MathPlayer.  Plenty of people have gotten it to work, but some
haven't.  Could you and anyone else who has had problems with JAWS working
with MathPlayer please send a note to Design Science's technical support
team with the following information:

1.  Version of Windows you are using (XP, Vista, Win 7)
2   Whether it is a 32 bit OS or 64 bit OS
3.  Version of IE
4.  Version of JAWS you are using and whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit.

I don't want to flood this group with that info, so please just send the
mail to technical support which I have copied here.  If we can see a
pattern, we'll let you know and see if we can find a work around.

Thank you for your help.  Hopefully with all of the users on this group,
we'll get enough data to figure out what the common theme is.

     Neil