[Blindmath] Question about compiling LaTeX with EdSharp

Anthony J popeye0606 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:54:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am trying to compile my assignment written in LaTeX into a pdf file,
and or as mathtype. This is my first time compiling and I have just
started learning LaTeX a few weeks ago. I am using EdSharp and have
already installed MikteX 2.9.

Tips on how to compile my work would be greatly appreciated. My work is
in a .tex file and I have tried the compiler option in the drop down
menue where I tried to export as a pdf file. I keep getting an error
message. Is there something I need to do when setting up EdSharp and
MikteX so they will interact with each other for compiling LaTeX?

Thank you.

Anthony