[Blindmath] Results of Using the Perkins

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:15:58 UTC 2012

Hello Susan,

Thanks for your response.  Experience has thought me, in my limited
knowledge base, that something that is simple for one is not necessarily
simple for another.  My lack of experience in this area forces me to pose
questions that have simple answers.  As I expand my awareness in this
context, I am sure I will be prepared to pose questions and scenarios that
are much more engaging.  Frankly, I am glad that we have you on this list
because we sometimes need to be told that we are making things more
difficult than they really are.  I understand your points and I am becoming
aware of solutions I had not been exposed to prior to now.

How does one convince a University professor to read information in the
manner which you propose.  My previous math instructor frankly did not have
the time to learn a new system.  Some of my work was translated through
Nemetext  and then to print math but I had to do all the proof reading and
someone sighted had to look at my work before turning it in.  This
introduced severe delays for many different reasons.  I welcome your

Respectfully,
Jose Tamayo