[Blindmath] A 3d to 2d description resource?

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Jan 31 04:58:15 UTC 2012

If you go to http://www.access2science.com/rbg/GAME2302/Math1004.htm, you
will find links to a tutorial by Dr. Bradley Kjell, who is a college
professor in California titled Vector Math for 3D Computer Graphics.

With Dr. Kjell's permission, I am in the process of updating that material
to make it accessible as I have time to work on it. I still have a way to
go, but eventually I will complete it. Along the way, I will supplement it
with both svg and sig image files created from the bitmap files provided by
Dr. Kjell so that readers having embossers that are compatible with those
file types can emboss the images.

Be aware that the mathematical aspects of 3D to 2D projection are not for
the mathematically faint of heart.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/