[Blindmath] Talking Scientific Calculators

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:37:55 UTC 2012

Hey all,
My name is Jordyn Castor and I am a Sophomore studying computer science.
Anyway, enough of an introduction. :) I'm looking for a scientific
calculator which can handle up to Calc 3, Physics calculations, and
statistical calculations. I'm looking either for a physical calculator
or a calculator that is Windows based. I use a PAC Mate and, therefore,
I already take advantage of the scientific calculator on there. I'm just
trying to weigh my options as I know I have a ton of math ahead of me!
Thanks for your help.
Jordyn