[Blindmath] problems reading PDF scientific documents

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:26:42 UTC 2012

Hey Jessica,

If you are from Curitiba we are from the same city! :)

I have got a lot of problems in this area too. Specially in Brazil
where it seems that nobody understands about that to give us a hand.

What my teachers have done during graduation was create the scientific
documents already in LaTeX, and they offered the normal pdf to other
students. The program that michael mentioned I have never used yet,
but gonna check it out. I did not oppenned the website yet, but I am
almost sure that it is more than 500 dolars... I hope that I am wrong!

You can send me a mail too, we can keep in contact to finde solutions
together here in Brazil.

Greetings!