[Blindmath] Texnik center

Ryan Thomas rlt56 at nau.edu
Wed Nov 14 22:08:26 UTC 2012

   When I want to switch the output options from pdf to dvi or
something I need to use the jaws curser.  I sometimes struggle with it
reading some of the menus or the menu bar as well.  It may just be me,
but I do consider myself a competent jaws user so that may or may not
be the experience of others.

Could you elaborate on how you could include R code, have it processed
and the output included in the document?  That sounds incredibly
useful and I find myself using R and LaTeX more every day.

Sincerely,
  Ryan