[Blindmath] Post Script Files

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Sat Oct 20 00:52:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

While this information is a year old, there is a mathematics optical
character recognition program called InftyReader

The Infty project is described at: (http://www.inftyproject.org/en/).
The InftyReader can be purchased from the Nonprofit organization
Science Accessibility Net at: (http://www.sciaccess.net/en/InftyReader).

Each license costs $800, and each license allows the user to load
InftyReader on two computers.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838