[Blindmath] statistical formulas

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:22:02 UTC 2012

Hi Kathy,
I'm sorry that you have had such a difficult time. Taking stats
period, and especially doing stats online, is very challenging for
many sighted students too, so please don't feel like your struggles
are an indication of your abilities. Such an un-accommodating person
really shouldn't be in the teaching business, in my opinion.
Best,
Arielle