[Blindmath] sci notebook and duxbury woes

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Sun Sep 9 18:12:11 UTC 2012

Folks, I  receive Microsoft word files from teachers, which I bring into Sci Notebook to prepare for Duxbury. The formatting gets messed up, and there is a lot of computer lingo on teh bottom. To me it looks like 2010 and SN is not compatable. Does anyone have this problem?How did you get around it?

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller