[Blindmath] LaTex to Braille Printing

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Mon Sep 17 23:30:02 UTC 2012

Yes, as George said, if you mean Duxbury, it has a LaTeX importer that
works very well with Scientific Notebook (originally designed for it
actually via NMSU). Hopefully, it would have no difficulty with your LaTeX
files as well. The school will need to have a version of DBT WIN (Duxbury)
greater than or equal to 10.3 because that was the first version that
included the LaTeX importer. Also, the translation became better and
better, and by 10.6, it was doing quite well with everything BUT spatial.
The 11.1 SR4 attempts some spatial, but there are still some bugs that
need to be worked out.

Susan