[Blindmath] free stem conference call sept. 24

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Sep 18 13:07:19 UTC 2012

This is 0100 UTC Tuesday, or 2 AM British Summer Time, if you still use that system.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.