[Blindmath] Statistics Courses

Greg Wocher icewolf2011 at gtwebdesign.us
Mon Apr 22 15:28:59 UTC 2013

Hello,
When I took my stats for business decision making I was able to do the
class with Excel.    I found it to be a bit easier than some other forms
of math.  My biggest problem was that the school I attend uses Piersons
Math Lab for there online courses.  I had to have a reader for that part.

Greg Wocher

Follow me on Twitter @GWocher