[Blindmath] Typing in Nemeth Braille

Gabriela Moats gmoats at haverford.edu
Fri Aug 2 20:25:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I need to make raised tactile images that contain labels with math
symbols for a blind student and he would like them to be typed in Nemeth
Braille. Usually I just type them in SimBraille font and then feed it
through an embosser so that the dots become raised Braille, but I need to
be able to type in Nemeth Braille for this science course. Does anyone know
of a software program or font I can download that would allow me to do this?

Thank you,

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Echavarría Moats
Special Assignment Coordinator of Accommodations
gmoats at haverford.edu