[Blindmath] thoughts on a PIAF please

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:50:17 UTC 2013

Thanks. I guess we may need to look into purchasing a copier! The tiger
output works for some of our students and with simple to moderately complex
diagrams. However, since everything is a texture, it limits the different
types of textures we can create and sets a pretty low resolution of
information density. We find we have to make our arrow heads and data point
indicators much larger, for example.

>>> susanosterhaus%40ts<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/susanosterhaus%40ts>